CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Go Tigers!


Yes, our Saturdays are once again occupied with a daughter cheering. This time it's Devyn's turn. I let her cheer this year hoping that she wouldn't want to do it anymore once she tried it. The odds are not in my favor of that being the case. She loves it. She is pretty cute though! I have to admit it is pretty exciting to go to the games and watch the little ones play. They are so cute. Go Tigers!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ra Ra Ra kick 'em in the jaw...Go Devyn!

Lisa said...

Just don't tell her that. She is ornery enough to do it!

Sarah Bowen said...

She is a cute cheerleader. I always dressed as one for halloween when I was little but it never went any futher then that. We miss you guys too!

Becky said...

Katie looking at the pictures.."Wow, those are biggest pom poms ever!" Should we take that the wrong way?

Lisa said...

Haa! Funny. Tell Katie that my pom pons were at least 3 times that size. I remember they were so heavy~