CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

That's What Friends Are For

I'm on a self-image high at the moment as my friend, Joni, briefly (heavy emphasis on the briefly, split-second is probably most accurate) thought I was our friend, Sally, when she saw me in the hall at church on Sunday. Many of you know Sally and could understand why I would be so excited. She is gorgeous and THIN! Obviously, my butt was not in view when Joni laid eyes on me or she would have known the difference right away! I'm sure Joni forgot to put her contacts in or something but I'm just living in the moment. Don't be too depressed Sally. Like I said, Joni probably needs her eyes checked.

On that same vein, I am publicly declaring one of my 2009 goals; to lose the weight I have been trying to lose for 14 months now! 18 pounds to be exact. That's right. 9 pounds of pregnancy weight, plus 9 previous pregnancy pounds. That's right. This summer maybe someone will mistake me for Sally in my swim suit! OK, let's be realistic, that is NOT going to happen. I mean I don't have the money for that kind of surgery, but this year's swim suit will definitely be smaller than last year's and more importantly what's hanging out of the swim suit will be smaller! I consider it a service project really. Nobody should have to see that hangin' out stuff.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

You can do it!

McCoy's in Wyoming said...

Go get 'em girl. I'm so desparate I put Sarge in charge of my destiny. We got a Bosu half ball to exercise on. The problem is you have to balance yourself on the stupid thing and that alone is a workout. We haven't even got to the real workout yet.

McCoy's in Wyoming said...

You go get 'em girl. I'm so desparate I put Sarge in charge of my destiny. We bought a Bosu half ball to exercise on. The only problem is you have to master balancing on the stupid thing and that alone is a workout. We've been doing it for 3 days and we haven't even got to the real work out yet. Keep up the good work...

Sally said...

OK seriously Lisa you look great for having four kids. I would be honored to have someone think I was you! And just so you know, my stuff hangs too!!

ps. Your comment on my post about Samm had Josh and I both laughing. I really like the idea of a Venis!

valgae said...

LISA!!!! You are so stinkin funny!! You are gorgeous of course but that comment about your butt not being in view brought tears to my eyes gf!! You made me smile today big time!! Oh and Ed fixed the mess I made yesterday. Someday I should really learn what to do on here!! LOL

Real Life Roberts said...

haa haa haa! Go get 'em! Then I'll get the tips from you postpartum.

Terina Dee said...

Heed the wisdom of Aidan -- who sent a letter to college Dia.

YOU GO GRILL!

P.S. I'm loving your blog.