CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Artful Dodger? I don't think so!

I recently found my camera that had been missing for 3 weeks. After checking the cars and the basketball arena, I assumed Wyatt had carried it somewhere around the house and I would find it eventually. Well, I did find it and had the thief been more experienced they would have destroyed their evidence and gotten away free! I'm glad they didn't though. It was so precious and we laughed so hard. Check out the evidence below . .




















































Too cute to punish!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

My favorite is the 5th one down! How cute!

Becky said...

What a tongue that girl has! That is so funny!

Pepple said...

Those pics are too cute! How funny!

Sally said...

Very nice self portraits!