CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cub Scout Caleb

Caleb has been in cub scouts since he turned 8 in February and he is loving it. He has already earned his Bobcat badge and has earned his first of four beads towards his Wolf badge. Of course, he takes it very seriously and I have been proud of his good behavior at den meetings and pack meetings. I know it will fade over time so I'm just loving it while I've got it! I have been serving as the assistant den leader. I always thought that cub scouts would not be my "cup of tea" but I have really enjoyed it so far. I have learned a lot and I enjoy spending that time with Caleb. It has been very good for us to have something we do together. The pictures are of Caleb receiving his progress bead at pack meeting and Caleb saying the Cub Scout Promise.

No comments: