CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Most of my friends are not dog lovers. This week I begin my mission to convert them all to the doggie gospel. The first discussion is titled "Unconditional Love". A dog never gets mad at you and they think you are always right. A dog loves you no matter what dumb thing you have done or said. A dog always forgives. Who can't love that?

Click to play Dog People
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

4 comments:

Sally said...

They also have no respect for personal space, chew up your trampoline pad, and smell terrible. I don't think I can ever be converted.

Lindsay said...

Me neither...I embarrassed that I am such a wimp and genuinely scared of even the smallest dogs, even Libby. Maybe because of the huge bite on my butt by a bulldog when I was 5...I dunno could be. I HAVE A REASON!!!

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you both had bad experiences with dogs. You are both right, you will never be converted.

Lisa said...

I'm sorry you both had bad experiences with dogs. You are both right, you will never be converted.