CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Fear the Claw!

Hunter takes a shot


The Rogers State University Hillcat claw that is. We went to Hunter's basketball game today and it was a close one! I prefer the comfortable 15 point lead we had in the beginning of the second period but the team decided to make us bite our nails off with a 65-64 last minute win! Hunter led the team in points with 14. She had a busy game with some really beautiful plays, getting hit in the nose and four fouls (more than her usual)! All in all, I was, as usual, really impressed. I was also probably the only one distracted by the cute little braid Hunter had in her hair! What can I say, I'm a girl!

2 comments:

theresa said...

Dear Lisa,
This is off topic..sorry! I am a friend of the Summer's family through The Dance Pointe. I will see Becky tomorrow and I wonder how they are set for meals. Is there someone from your church who is coordinating? I don't want to give her something that she may not have freezer space for or something. There are many of us who want to offer meals or services. Who shouild we contact? Thank you! My e-mail address is tbmb5@yahoo.com

Leslie said...

hey aunt lisa! this is hunter... your blog is so sweet, and thanks so much for always comming to my games when you can, it means alot :) and my mom liked my braid too haha