CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 01, 2008

What the . . .


My little angel , Devyn, has been going through a very, shall we say, VERBAL stage lately. Usually it has me at the end of my rope by the end of the day, but yesterday was a little bit funny. She was watching Amanda play the Sims last night when Amanda's Sims house got robbed. Amanda exclaimed that she hated robbers. Devyn promptly followed that up with a loud (the only volume she knows), "Yeah, they freak the H@$! out of me!" Well, we laughed a bit and then dad finally coaxed her out of the closet where she was hiding in fear of punishment. He explained to her that it was a naughty word and she should never say it again. When Amanda and Caleb spouted out cuss words as little kids, we always blamed it on Grandpa Taz, and since he isn't in town to defend himself . . . She learned it from Grandpa Taz!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lots of things freak the h@#& out of me!! I would have loved to hear that one. I would have had to leave the room b/c I know I would have been laughing out loud uncontrolably!!

valgae said...

that is hilarious!!