CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Thursday Thought

The only good picture angle for those of us with double chins is from the top down. Observe:


Lisa and Uncle Mike heads up and back . . . Double Chin there. (I'm counting Uncle Mike's as a double chin although it is a poor excuse for one.)

Lisa and Uncle Mike, heads down, neck muscles tight. Chins still there. Well Uncle Mike's are pretty much gone. His are a lot smaller than mine!


Camera above the head pointing down. CHINS GONE! Uncle Mike had left town before I figured this out. Too bad, we could have made the cover of a magazine looking like this. I'm going to request this angle for all of my pictures now.


1 comment:

Kory Jane said...

I will have to remember that next time I take a picture. I hate that double chin thing. I guess I will have to have really tall people take my picture.