CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

8 is great!

Tagged by Lindsay

8 TV Shows I Love To Watch

1. Dancing with the Stars
2. As Time Goes By
3. Keeping Up Appearances
4. Are You Being Served?
5. America's Funniest Videos
6. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
7. Ugly Betty
8. According to Jim
9. Frasier
10. Two and a Half Men (can you tell I only watch TV on Sundays and after the news?)

8 Things that happened to me yesterday

1. I froze my tail off at the TU Football GAme.
2. I tried to keep it a secret that I went to a football game on Sunday but I saw 4 families from our ward there and one from the Cedar Ridge ward.
3. I skipped church
4. I slept in
5. I showered.
6. I ate a very late dinner. Like 10 pm late!
7. I balanced the checkbook. That was a mess!
8. I collapsed into bed at a very late hour!

8 Favorite Places to Eat

1. Ted's
2. Panera Bread
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Chik fil a
5. Chili's
6. Zio's
7. El Chico
8. Sonic (Happy Hour)


8 Things I am looking forward t

1. Losing 15 more pounds
2. Halloween
3. Candy from kids trick-or-treating bags
4. Thanksgiving and Christmas time
5. Snow Day
6. Curling up with the dogs on the couch
7. No sports practice in the evenings
8. Wyatt's first word


8 Things on my wish list

1. Exercising without needing to shower afterward
2. More patience!
3. A maid
4. No financial worries
5. kids that listened and obeyed
6. Beautiful skin
7. No facial hair (except for nicely-shaped, skinny eyebrows)
8. A carribean vacation


8 People I tag

1. Val
2. Sarah
3. Heidi
4. Danielle
5. Kory
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

2 comments:

modern myrtle home said...

I knew I liked you. ;) Are You Being Served and Keeping Up Appearances have been my favorites forever! Too funny.

valgae said...

fun stuff!! okies i'll do it soon!!