CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's NOT Pretty

I can think of at least 10 different reasons to keep your digital camera out of your children's reach, however, reason number one is quite clear when you look at the picture below. It is no longer safe to fall asleep in my own home. Look what happens to a second chin when you tilt your head! I had no idea it just dangled there. At least my nose is clean! I should wear makeup every day! I have got to have a dermatologist look at that mole. You know, the longer you look at a chin, the funnier it looks . . .





5 comments:

Kory Jane said...

That would be good incentive for me to hide the camera...Hey at least your mouth isn't hanging wide open!!

Real Life Roberts said...

you are too funny...From my family line, its a given that I will inherit a double chin no matter the shape of my body...oh the joy!

Sally said...

At least the camera wasn't broken. James dropped mine on the kitchen tile last week. It's a miracle I got it working again.

Becky said...

Kory stole my comment. It really could have been worse, drool, mouth wide open, you get the picture. One day I was sleeping on the sofa, the big girls were next to me and apparantly I chuckled in my sleep. They will never forget or atleast let me forget about it.

valgae said...

ohhhhh girl!!! yeah that kiddo woulda been out of the inheritance!! cute pix though, love it! you are a good woman to share;)